Leading EDGE Awards
The Leading EDGE Awards Program annually recognizes about 100 Northeast Ohio value-creating mid-market companies in order to spotlight the collective assets these companies provide to the region, to collect important economic development data, to highlight selective successes and share best practice information, and to connect and support leaders of middle-market companies who can learn from one another well beyond the celebration evening.
EDGE has several goals for honored companies, namely that participants meet other leaders from similar-sized companies and learn more about the Northeast Ohio business community, that the companies receive due recognition, and that their leaders are treated to a special evening’s event.
Benefits to Honorees
- Recognition Dinner: Two (2) complimentary seats are provided to the Leading EDGE Awards Recognition Dinner (held in May) for the CEO or President and a guest. Additional seats may be purchased at a reduced cost for family and/or employees.
- Special Pre-Session for CEOs: CEOs (or Presidents) will be invited to a special program to be held prior to the cocktail reception. This will be a facilitated discussion among the executives on current issues, problems and opportunities and a chance to hear from a special guest speaker.
- Recognition in Leading EDGE Magazine: Winning companies will be recognized in a special section of the Leading EDGE Magazine. In addition, there were be further advertising opportunities and possible feature stories.
- Marketing ‘Tool Kit’: A special resource kit will be provided to your marketing and HR team to promote both internally in your employee engagement efforts and externally in your marketing and recruiting efforts.
- Best Practices and Benchmarking: A chance to be recognized for your company’s best practices focused around value creation, creative HR practices and/or community involvement and access to the data derived from the best practices program.
- Connect and Engage with other Mid-Sized Company Leaders at select EDGE events throughout the year. These high-powered EDGE-sponsored programs and events are designed to give you and your leadership team professional development, networking and relationship-building opportunities to help your firm keep its edge.
Questions? Contact Kelly Mackey.